Collection ID: 0002 | Metadata type: TEI
Ms. Coll. 390 Nāmaliṅgānuśāsana
Other related names
- Lakṣminārāyaṇa, scribe
Call numberMs. Coll. 390
(Philadelphia, University of Pennsylvania, Rare Book & Manuscript Library)
- bibid: 5253767
PublisherThe University of Pennsylvania Libraries
Sanskrit lexicon; contains unidentified commentary beginning (f. 1r) and continuing above and below the main text throughout; manuscript described as "very old" on wrapping.
- Title from second verse of text (f. 1v), alternate title Amarakośa from wrapping.
- Written in 4-11 lines per leaf.
- 121 leaves foliated 1-121, middle right verso.
- Mistakes blacked out; some corrections in margins, some word divisions and corrections in red; some commentary written in red.
- Scribe is Lakṣminārāyaṇa (f. 121v).
- Non-Latin script record.
Extent1 10 x 37 cm
- Encyclopedias and dictionaries, Sanskrit
- Sanskrit language--Dictionaries
- Manuscripts, Sanskrit--18th century
- Manuscripts, Sanskrit--19th century
- Manuscripts--India--18th century
- Manuscripts--India--19th century