Collection ID: 0002 | Metadata type: TEI
Ms. Coll. 390 Darśapūrṇamāsāgnīdhra
Call numberMs. Coll. 390
(Philadelphia, University of Pennsylvania, Rare Book & Manuscript Library)
- bibid: 5148488
PublisherThe University of Pennsylvania Libraries
Vedic supplementary text to help the priest who kindles the fire (the Āgnīdhra) during the full and new moon sacrifices; second text Pātrāsādana for a hotṛ priest setting down the vessel holding a portion of a sacrifice.
- Title from title page; alternate title Āgnīdhraprayoga from rubric (f. 1r) and colophon (f. 6v); title of second work Pātrāsādana from rubric (f. 9v).
- Written in 9 lines per leaf.
- 9 leaves foliated upper left and lower right verso.
- Mistakes covered over in yellow or blacked out, some corrections in margins, text highlighted in red throughout, vertical margins marked with double red line, accents in red throughout; second text Pātrāsādana is written in another hand (f. 9v).
- Non-Latin script record.
Extent1 11 x 21 cm
ColophonColophon: ity āgnīdhraḥ prayogaḥ samāptaḥ // (f. 9v).
- Manuals (instructional materials)
- Manuscripts, Sanskrit--18th century
- Manuscripts, Sanskrit--19th century
- Manuscripts--India--18th century
- Manuscripts--India--19th century