Collection ID: 0002 | Metadata type: TEI
Ms. Coll. 390 Ṛgvedasaṃhitā
Call numberMs. Coll. 390
(Philadelphia, University of Pennsylvania, Rare Book & Manuscript Library)
- bibid: 5178683
PublisherThe University of Pennsylvania Libraries
Third part (tṛtiya) of 8 parts (aṣṭaka) of the hymns of the Ṛgveda.
- Title supplied by cataloger; alternate title Tṛtiyāṣṭaka from title page added in pencil (f. 1r).
- Written in 7 lines per leaf.
- 67 leaves foliated 1-67 upper left and lower right verso.
- Mistakes covered over in yellow or blacked out; some corrections in margins; significant syllables, words, or phrases highlighted in red throughout; vertical margins marked with double red line; accents given in red throughout.
- Non-Latin script record.
Extent1 12 x 25 cm
- Hindu hymns, Sanskrit
- Manuscripts, Sanskrit--18th century
- Manuscripts, Sanskrit--19th century
- Manuscripts--India--18th century
- Manuscripts--India--19th century