Collection ID: 0002 | Metadata type: TEI
Ms. Coll. 390 Ṣoḍaśavākyasmaraṇa
Call numberMs. Coll. 390
(Philadelphia, University of Pennsylvania, Rare Book & Manuscript Library)
- bibid: 6276363
PublisherThe University of Pennsylvania Libraries
Manuscript is used for contemplation, recitation, and prayer, and is a collection of Vedic, philosophical aphorisms and mantras that expound upon the nature of reality, such as those related to the nature of the brahman.
- Title from incipit (f. 1r).
- Written in 13 lines total.
- 1 leaf.
- Minor mistakes covered in yellow and blacked out.
Extent1 13 x 20 cm
- Hindu mantras
- Hindu philosophy
- Philosophy, Indic
- Manuscripts, Sanskrit--18th century
- Manuscripts, Sanskrit--19th century
- Manuscripts--India--18th century
- Manuscripts--India--19th century