Collection ID: 0002 | Metadata type: TEI
Ms. Coll. 390 Kenopaniṣad
Call numberMs. Coll. 390
(Philadelphia, University of Pennsylvania, Rare Book & Manuscript Library)
- bibid: 6276573
PublisherThe University of Pennsylvania Libraries
Manuscript is used for contemplation, study, and recitation, and is a philosophical work dedicated to asking questions about the nature of the universe, human perception of it, and the highest realities therein.
- Title from colophon (f. 9r).
- Written in 12 lines per leaf.
- 2 leaves foliated 1-2, upper left and lower right verso.
- Mistakes blacked out; some additions and corrections written in the margins in black ink; some phrases and words highlighted in red; metrical accents added with red.
Extent1 13 x 21 cm
ColophonColophon: oṃ śrīgopālakṛṣṇārpaṇam astu śrīśubhaṃ bhavatu śrīkṛṣṇaprāāṃ kenopaniṣatsamāptā // (f. 9r).
- Hinduism--Examinations, questions, etc
- Hindu philosophy
- Philosophy, Indic
- Hindu cosmology
- Perception (Philosophy)
- Manuscripts, Sanskrit--18th century
- Manuscripts, Sanskrit--19th century
- Manuscripts--India--18th century
- Manuscripts--India--19th century