Collection ID: 0002 | Metadata type: TEI
Ms. Coll. 591 Folder 28 Psalter leaf
Other related names
- Schoenberg, Lawrence J, former owner
Call numberMs. Coll. 591 Folder 28
(3420 Walnut Street, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, 19104-6206., University of Pennsylvania, Rare Book & Manuscript Library)
- bibid: 9943743023503681
PublisherUniversity of Pennsylvania
Vellum leaf from a psalter written in a Flemish batarde hand. Written in 13 long lines, with abstract line fillers in alternating blue and red ink with gold detail. Contains a partial foliate border in blue, green and gold ink, and has initials alternating in blue ink with red flourishes, and gold ink with blue flourishes. The text is from Psalms 34.17-24. Written in France in the 15th century.
Extent1 item (1 leaf) : 145 x 105 mm
- Formerly owned by Lawrence J. Schoenberg, LJS 107.
- Gift of Lawrence J. Schoenberg and Barbara Brizdle, 2008.
- Manuscripts, Latin--15th century
- Manuscripts, Medieval
- Manuscripts, Renaissance
- 15th century
- These images and the content of Rare Book & Manuscript Library Ms. Coll. 591 Folder 28: Psalter leaf are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.