Collection ID: 0002 | Metadata type: TEI
Ms. Coll. 742 Folder 1 Cacciacomes family conditions for peace
TitleCacciacomes family conditions for peace
- Cacciacomes family
Other related names
- North, Frederick, Earl of Guilford, 1766-1827, former owner
- Phillipps, Thomas, Sir, 1792-1872, former owner
Call numberMs. Coll. 742 Folder 1
(3420 Walnut Street, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19104-6206., University of Pennsylvania, Rare Book & Manuscript Library)
- bibid: 9946124323503681
PublisherUniversity of Pennsylvania
Conditions for a peace with the citizens of Siena offered by the Counts Cacciacomes and other feudal lords, including Renaldus Cacciaguerra, Tancredus, Rainerius, and Ildebrandinus.
Extent1 item (1 leaf)
- Formerly owned by Frederick North, Earl of Guilford, and Sir Thomas Phillipps (part of ms. 6067).
- Feudal law--Europe
- Legal documents
- Manuscripts, Latin--12th century
- Manuscripts, Medieval
- 12th century
- These images and the content of Rare Book & Manuscript Library Ms. Coll. 742 Folder 1: Cacciacomes family conditions for peace are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.