Collection ID: 0002 | Metadata type: TEI
Ms. Coll. 742 Folder 113 Naples legal document
TitleNaples legal document
- Naples (Kingdom)
- Piccolomini d'Aragona, Antonio di Nanni Todeschini, Duke of Amalfi
Other related names
- North, Frederick, Earl of Guilford, 1766-1827, former owner
- Phillipps, Thomas, Sir, 1792-1872, former owner
Call numberMs. Coll. 742 Folder 113
(3420 Walnut Street, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19104-6206., University of Pennsylvania, Kislak Center for Special Collections, Rare Books and Manuscripts)
- bibid: 9946385333503681
PublisherUniversity of Pennsylvania
Legal document concerning the guardianship of a Sienese citizen in Naples, dated Jan. 15, 1491. On Jan. 19, 1491, the document was subscribed by the duke of Amalfi, Antonio di Nanni Todeschini Piccolomini d'Aragona, as master justiciary of the Kingdom of Naples. Authenticated by the royal red wax seal.
- This oversize item is stored in a map drawer.
Extent1 item (1 leaf)
- Formerly owned by Frederick North, Earl of Guilford, and Sir Thomas Phillipps (part of ms. 6067).
- Legal documents
- Notarial documents
- Seals (artifacts)
- Manuscripts, Latin--15th century
- Manuscripts, Renaissance
- 15th century
- These images and the content of Kislak Center for Special Collections, Rare Books and Manuscripts Ms. Coll. 742 Folder 113: Naples legal document are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.