Collection ID: 0002 | Metadata type: TEI | |
Ms. Coll. 742 Folder 118 Pope Leo X bull
TitlePope Leo X bull
- Leo X, Pope, 1475-1521
- Pucci, Lorenzo, Cardinal
Other related names
- North, Frederick, Earl of Guilford, 1766-1827, former owner
- Phillipps, Thomas, Sir, 1792-1872, former owner
Call numberMs. Coll. 742 Folder 118
(3420 Walnut Street, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19104-6206., University of Pennsylvania, Kislak Center for Special Collections, Rare Books and Manuscripts)
- bibid: 9946397543503681
PublisherUniversity of Pennsylvania
Bull from Pope Leo X, dated Dec. 27, 1515, addressed to Cardinal Lorenzo Pucci, chief of the papal datary (department of grants and dispensations), recommending Enea di Giovanno di Nanni Todeschini d'Aragona e Castiglia Piccolomini for admission to the military order of Santiago de Compostela. Missing lead bull.
Extent1 item (1 leaf)
- Formerly owned by Frederick North, Earl of Guilford, and Sir Thomas Phillipps (part of ms. 6067).
- Orden de Santiago
- Military religious orders
- Bulls (papal records)
- Legal documents
- Manuscripts, Latin--16th century
- Manuscripts, Renaissance
- 16th century
- These images and the content of Kislak Center for Special Collections, Rare Books and Manuscripts Ms. Coll. 742 Folder 118: Pope Leo X bull are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.