Collection ID: 0002 | Metadata type: TEI
Ms. Coll. 742 Folder 121 Notarial document
- Adrian VI, Pope, 1459-1523
Other related names
- North, Frederick, Earl of Guilford, 1766-1827, former owner
- Phillipps, Thomas, Sir, 1792-1872, former owner
Call numberMs. Coll. 742 Folder 121
(3420 Walnut Street, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19104-6206., University of Pennsylvania, Rare Book & Manuscript Library)
- bibid: 9946403623503681
PublisherUniversity of Pennsylvania
Notarial document, dated Oct. 24, 1522, concerning ecclesiastical revenues from the administration of the Cistercian monastery of SS. Vito e Salvio in the diocese of Chieti. These revenues were granted to Cardinal Giovanni d'Andrea di Nanni Todeschini Piccolomini, by Pope Leo X, and confirmed by Pope Adrian VI in a bull dated Aug. 31, 1522, the text of which is included in this document.
- This oversize item is stored in a map drawer.
Extent1 item (1 leaf) :
- Formerly owned by Frederick North, Earl of Guilford, and Sir Thomas Phillipps (part of ms. 6067).
- Cistercian monasteries--Italy
- Bulls (papal records)
- Financial records
- Notarial documents
- Manuscripts, Latin--16th century
- Manuscripts, Renaissance
- 16th century
- These images and the content of Rare Book & Manuscript Library Ms. Coll. 742 Folder 121: Notarial document are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.