Collection ID: 0002 | Metadata type: TEI
Ms. Coll. 742 Folder 122 Pope Adrian VI bull
TitlePope Adrian VI bull
- Adrian VI, Pope, 1459-1523
Other related names
- North, Frederick, Earl of Guilford, 1766-1827, former owner
- Phillipps, Thomas, Sir, 1792-1872, former owner
Call numberMs. Coll. 742 Folder 122
(3420 Walnut Street, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19104-6206., University of Pennsylvania, Kislak Center for Special Collections, Rare Books and Manuscripts)
- bibid: 9946403693503681
PublisherUniversity of Pennsylvania
Bull dated Oct. 29, 1522, conferring upon Cardinal Giovanni d'Andrea di Nanni Todeschini Piccolomini a pension of 600 gold ducats from the revenues of the diocese of Sion (written Sitten in the manuscript) in Switzerland. The lead bull has been torn off the bottom of the document.
- This oversize item is stored in a map drawer.
Extent1 item (1 leaf) :
- Formerly owned by Frederick North, Earl of Guilford, and Sir Thomas Phillipps (part of ms. 6067).
- Catholic Church.--Diocese of Sion (Switzerland)
- Clergy--Pensions--Early works to 1800
- Bulls (papal records)
- Financial records
- Manuscripts, Latin--16th century
- Manuscripts, Renaissance
- 16th century
- These images and the content of Kislak Center for Special Collections, Rare Books and Manuscripts Ms. Coll. 742 Folder 122: Pope Adrian VI bull are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.