Collection ID: 0002 | Metadata type: TEI
Ms. Coll. 742 Folder 13 Legal document
Other related names
- Phillipps, Thomas, Sir, 1792-1872, former owner
Call numberMs. Coll. 742 Folder 13
(3420 Walnut Street, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19104-6206., University of Pennsylvania, Rare Book & Manuscript Library)
- bibid: 9946247053503681
PublisherUniversity of Pennsylvania
Document from the Franciscans of Siena, referred to as the Friars Minor, on the establishment of a religious foundation at Colle di Val d'Elsa by Magdalena Piccolomini, grandmother of Pope Pius II.
Extent1 item (1 leaf)
- Formerly owned by Sir Thomas Phillipps (part of ms. 22925).
- Monasticism and religious orders--History--Middle Ages, 600-1500
- Legal documents
- Notarial documents
- Manuscripts, Latin--14th century
- Manuscripts, Medieval
- Manuscripts, Renaissance
- 14th century
- These images and the content of Rare Book & Manuscript Library Ms. Coll. 742 Folder 13: Legal document are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.