Collection ID: 0002 | Metadata type: TEI | |
Ms. Coll. 742 Folder 14 Baldinus Ceccharini legal claim
TitleBaldinus Ceccharini legal claim
- Ceccharini, Baldinus
Other related names
- Phillipps, Thomas, Sir, 1792-1872, former owner
Call numberMs. Coll. 742 Folder 14
(3420 Walnut Street, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19104-6206., University of Pennsylvania, Kislak Center for Special Collections, Rare Books and Manuscripts)
- bibid: 9947434543503681
PublisherUniversity of Pennsylvania
Claim of Baldinus Ceccharini, dated 29 Oct. 1337, concerning a house and a convent in Siena, with mention of Salomon de Piccolomini.
Extent1 item (1 leaf) :
- Formerly owned by Sir Thomas Phillipps (part of ms. 20709).
- Real property--Italy--14th century
- Legal documents
- Notarial documents
- Manuscripts, Latin--14th century
- Manuscripts, Medieval
- 14th century
- These images and the content of Kislak Center for Special Collections, Rare Books and Manuscripts Ms. Coll. 742 Folder 14: Baldinus Ceccharini legal claim are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.