Collection ID: 0002 | Metadata type: TEI
Ms. Coll. 742 Folder 17 Records of lawsuit
TitleRecords of lawsuit
- Piccolomini, Carlo Blasii de
Other related names
- Phillipps, Thomas, Sir, 1792-1872, former owner
Call numberMs. Coll. 742 Folder 17
(3420 Walnut Street, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19104-6206., University of Pennsylvania, Rare Book & Manuscript Library)
- bibid: 9947582393503681
PublisherUniversity of Pennsylvania
Records of a lawsuit by Karolus Blasii de Piccholominibus, against the heirs of Contro Niccola (Contrus Nichola), one of whom is named Mochata, over property in Siena. A sewn booklet that was probably sewn into a larger collection of documents, as its leaves are numbered 598-611 in ink by a later hand.
Extent1 item (14 leaves) :
- Formerly owned by Sir Thomas Phillipps (part of ms. 20709).
- Civil law--Italy
- Real property--Italy--14th century
- Legal documents
- Notarial documents
- Manuscripts, Latin--14th century
- Manuscripts, Medieval
- Manuscripts, Renaissance
- 14th century
- These images and the content of Rare Book & Manuscript Library Ms. Coll. 742 Folder 17: Records of lawsuit are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.