Collection ID: 0002 | Metadata type: TEI
Ms. Coll. 742 Folder 19 Carlo de Piccolomini land petitions
TitleCarlo de Piccolomini land petitions
- Piccolomini, Carlo Blasii de
Other related names
- Phillipps, Thomas, Sir, 1792-1872, former owner
Call numberMs. Coll. 742 Folder 19
(3420 Walnut Street, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19104-6206., University of Pennsylvania, Kislak Center for Special Collections, Rare Books and Manuscripts)
- bibid: 9946259813503681
PublisherUniversity of Pennsylvania
5 petitions from Carlo Blasii de Piccolomini regarding lands and money for land in Siena and Monticchiello, written between 1368 and 1371 in vellum booklets.
Extent5 items (14 leaves) :
- Formerly owned by Sir Thomas Phillipps (part of ms. 20709).
- Real property--Italy--14th century
- Legal documents
- Notarial documents
- Manuscripts, Latin--14th century
- Manuscripts, Renaissance
- 14th century
- These images and the content of Kislak Center for Special Collections, Rare Books and Manuscripts Ms. Coll. 742 Folder 19: Carlo de Piccolomini land petitions are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.