Collection ID: 0002 | Metadata type: TEI
Ms. Coll. 742 Folder 32 Tribunal arbitration
- Siena (Italy)
Other related names
- North, Frederick, Earl of Guilford, 1766-1827, former owner
- Phillipps, Thomas, Sir, 1792-1872, former owner
Call numberMs. Coll. 742 Folder 32
(3420 Walnut Street, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19104-6206., University of Pennsylvania, Rare Book & Manuscript Library)
- bibid: 9947620383503681
PublisherUniversity of Pennsylvania
LanguageIn Italian and Latin
Decision, dated Sept. 6, 1438, awarding to Francesca, daughter of Jacomo di Piero Piccoluomini and widow of Nofrio di Cino, 683 florins to be paid by her brothers-in-law and Nofrio's heirs, Bartholomeo and Francesco di Cino. Notarized by Johannes Benedicti de Casilis of Siena. The decision's first part is written in Italian, followed by a second part in Latin. Two pieces of parchment are sewn together to form the item.
Extent1 item (1 leaf) :
- Formerly owned by Frederick North, Earl of Guilford and Sir Thomas Phillipps (part of ms. 6067).
- Inheritance and succession--Italy
- Legal documents
- Notarial documents
- Manuscripts, Latin--15th century
- Manuscripts, Renaissance
- 15th century
- These images and the content of Rare Book & Manuscript Library Ms. Coll. 742 Folder 32: Tribunal arbitration are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.