Collection ID: 0002 | Metadata type: TEI
Ms. Coll. 742 Folder 79 Bishop Pietro Flores document
TitleBishop Pietro Flores document
- Flores, Pietro, Bishop
- Clement VII, Pope, 1478-1534
Other related names
- North, Frederick, Earl of Guilford, 1766-1827, former owner
- Phillipps, Thomas, Sir, 1792-1872, former owner
Call numberMs. Coll. 742 Folder 79
(3420 Walnut Street, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19104-6206., University of Pennsylvania, Rare Book & Manuscript Library)
- bibid: 9946369933503681
PublisherUniversity of Pennsylvania
Legal document from Bishop Pietro Flores discussing the appointment of Lelio Tolomei to the provostry of Casuli, in the diocese of Volterra. Also contains the text of a bull from Pope Clement VII (see Ms. Coll. 742, folder 77).
Extent1 item (1 leaf)
- Formerly owned by Frederick North, Earl of Guilford, and Sir Thomas Phillipps (part of ms. 6067).
- Clergy--Appointment, call, and election--Early works to 1800
- Bulls (papal records)
- Legal documents
- Notarial documents
- Manuscripts, Latin--16th century
- Manuscripts, Renaissance
- 16th century
- These images and the content of Rare Book & Manuscript Library Ms. Coll. 742 Folder 79: Bishop Pietro Flores document are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.