Collection ID: 0002 | Metadata type: TEI | |
Ms. Coll. 742 Folder 87 Anne de Montmorency nomination
TitleAnne de Montmorency nomination
- Montmorency, Anne, duc de, 1493-1567
- Henry II, King of France, 1519-1559
Other related names
- North, Frederick, Earl of Guilford, 1766-1827, former owner
- Phillipps, Thomas, Sir, 1792-1872, former owner
Call numberMs. Coll. 742 Folder 87
(3420 Walnut Street, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19104-6206., University of Pennsylvania, Kislak Center for Special Collections, Rare Books and Manuscripts)
- bibid: 9946320443503681
PublisherUniversity of Pennsylvania
LanguageIn Middle French
Nomination on behalf of King Henry II of France, issued by Anne, duc de Montmorency, promoting Pomponio de Bartolomei Piccolomini of Siena to the rank of Gentilhomme ordinaire de la maison du roi, dated June 17, 1552.
Extent1 item (1 leaf)
- Formerly owned by Frederick North, Earl of Guilford, and Sir Thomas Phillipps (part of ms. 6067).
- Legal documents
- Manuscripts, French--16th century
- Manuscripts, Renaissance
- 16th century
- These images and the content of Kislak Center for Special Collections, Rare Books and Manuscripts Ms. Coll. 742 Folder 87: Anne de Montmorency nomination are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.