Collection ID: 0002 | Metadata type: TEI
Ms. Coll. 764 Item 122 Nonnina Balducci power of attorney
TitleNonnina Balducci power of attorney
- San Miniato, Bartolomeo di
Call numberMs. Coll. 764 Item 122
(3420 Walnut Street, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19104-6206., University of Pennsylvania, Rare Book & Manuscript Library)
- bibid: 9949470163503681
PublisherUniversity of Pennsylvania
Assignment of power of attorney by Nonnina Balducci of Florence, daughter of Guglielmo di Guelfo Balducci, to Jacopo Silvestri and Giovanni di Dino Peri to deal with all matters concerning the will of Domenico Balducci of Montecatini Terme. Notarized by Bartolomeo di Antonio di San Miniato on 23 September 1423 in the presence of the witnesses Jacopo di Lippo di Luca, Piero di Ugo degli Alessandri, and Vanni di Antonio de' Portinari. Filed with the document is a short, later summary written in Italian on paper.
Extent1 item (1 leaf) :
- Sold by Renzo Rizzi (Milan).
- Inheritance and succession--Italy
- Notarial documents
- Legal documents
- Manuscripts, Latin--15th century
- Manuscripts, Renaissance
- 15th century
- These images and the content of Rare Book & Manuscript Library Ms. Coll. 764 Item 122: Nonnina Balducci power of attorney are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.