Collection ID: 0002 | Metadata type: TEI
Ms. Coll. 764 Item 46 Arcangelo Paffiere will
TitleArcangelo Paffiere will
Call numberMs. Coll. 764 Item 46
(3420 Walnut Street, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19104-6206., University of Pennsylvania, Rare Book & Manuscript Library)
- bibid: 9949412393503681
PublisherUniversity of Pennsylvania
Will of Arcangelo Paffiere, from Florence, notarized on 14 August 1400 before the witnesses Giovanni Frosini, Bartolomeo Detrini, and Antonio di Andrea. Paffiere asked to be buried in a local church and divided his estate between his brother Matteo; his nephews; and the church of Santa Maria Novella (referred to as Santa Maria Nuova) of Florence. Filed with the document is a short, later summary written in Italian on paper.
Extent1 item (1 leaf) :
- Sold by Renzo Rizzi (Milan).
- Santa Maria Novella (Church : Florence, Italy)
- Inheritance and succession--Italy
- Real property--Italy--15th century
- Notarial documents
- Manuscripts, Latin--15th century
- Manuscripts, Renaissance
- 15th century
- These images and the content of Rare Book & Manuscript Library Ms. Coll. 764 Item 46: Arcangelo Paffiere will are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.