Collection ID: 0002 | Metadata type: TEI
Ms. Coll. 990 Item 14 Thai manuscript
Call numberMs. Coll. 990 Item 14
(3420 Walnut Street, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19104-6206., University of Pennsylvania, Kislak Center for Special Collections, Rare Books and Manuscripts)
- bibid: 9965025663503681
PublisherUniversity of Pennsylvania
LanguageIn Thai, with the first line in Khom (f. A01 lower)
Manuscript all in Thai script, except for its opening line in Khom, perhaps including transliterations of Khom in Thai script.
- Written in 10 lines per folio.
- After the first 23 folios on the front, the rest of the folios are blank except for one line on the partial last folio of the front (f. A39 upper), which now appears as the lower cover.
- Written in the 19th century?
- Folios are black charcoal khoi paper, with white chalk script; folded concertina- or accordion-style.
- Upper cover with a border formed of additional layers of heavy paper and with traces of red in the center, possibly from a stamp; lower cover missing.
Extent1 item (77 folios) : 12 x 36 cm
- Folded books
- Manuscripts, Thai--19th century
- Manuscripts--Thailand--19th century
- Manuscripts, Digital
- These images and the content of Kislak Center for Special Collections, Rare Books and Manuscripts Ms. Coll. 990 Item 14: Thai manuscript are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.
Table of contents
1986_0001.tif (137.2 MB)
1986_0001_thumb.jpg (3.1 KB)
1986_0001_web.jpg (247.8 KB)
Section: First line in Khom script, f. A01
1986_0023.tif (137.2 MB)
1986_0023_thumb.jpg (4.5 KB)
1986_0023_web.jpg (297.5 KB)
Section: End of text, f. A23
1986_0039.tif (75.9 MB)
1986_0039_thumb.jpg (1.8 KB)
1986_0039_web.jpg (117.2 KB)
Section: Partial folio with one line of text, f. A39 upper
mscoll990_item14_wk1_body0000ref1.tif (173.1 MB)
mscoll990_item14_wk1_body0000ref1_thumb.jpg (3.2 KB)
mscoll990_item14_wk1_body0000ref1_web.jpg (237.6 KB)