Collection ID: 0002 | Metadata type: TEI
Ms. Coll. 990 Thai manuscript
Call numberMs. Coll. 990
(Philadelphia, University of Pennsylvania, Rare Book & Manuscript Library)
- bibid: 6502566
PublisherThe University of Pennsylvania Libraries
LanguageIn Thai, with the first line in Khom (f. A01 lower)
Manuscript all in Thai script, except for its opening line in Khom, perhaps including transliterations of Khom in Thai script.
- Written in 10 lines per folio.
- After the first 23 folios on the front, the rest of the folios are blank except for one line on the partial last folio of the front (f. A39 upper), which now appears as the lower cover.
- Written in the 19th century?
- Folios are black charcoal khoi paper, with white chalk script; folded concertina- or accordion-style.
- Upper cover with a border formed of additional layers of heavy paper and with traces of red in the center, possibly from a stamp; lower cover missing.
Extent1 12 x 36 cm
- Folded books
- Manuscripts, Thai--19th century
- Manuscripts--Thailand--19th century
- Manuscripts, Digital
Table of contents
1986_0001.tif (137.2 MB)
1986_0001_thumb.jpg (3.1 KB)
1986_0001_web.jpg (247.8 KB)
Section: First line in Khom script, f. A01
1986_0023.tif (137.2 MB)
1986_0023_thumb.jpg (4.5 KB)
1986_0023_web.jpg (297.5 KB)
Section: End of text, f. A23
1986_0039.tif (75.9 MB)
1986_0039_thumb.jpg (1.8 KB)
1986_0039_web.jpg (117.2 KB)
Section: Partial folio with one line of text, f. A39 upper
mscoll990_item14_wk1_body0000ref1.tif (173.1 MB)
mscoll990_item14_wk1_body0000ref1_thumb.jpg (3.2 KB)
mscoll990_item14_wk1_body0000ref1_web.jpg (237.6 KB)