Collection ID: 0013 | Metadata type: TEI
940.47673 K748h 1943 History of Hospital Train no. 52 and its personnel : American Expeditionary Forces, France, 1917-1919
TitleHistory of Hospital Train no. 52 and its personnel : American Expeditionary Forces, France, 1917-1919
- Knipe, James Lloyd Knipe, James Lloyd
Call number940.47673 K748h 1943
(Harrisburg, PA, State Library of Pennsylvania, State Library of Pennsylvania - World War I Collection)
PublisherState Library of Pennsylvania
LanguagePrimary language: English.
- From 1917 to 1919
A locally produced history of one hospital train and its crew, and its origins in Pennsylvania. Contains many photographs.
- Hospital trains -- History
- World War, 1914-1918 -- Medical care
- World War, 1914-1918 -- Hospital trains
- United States -- Army -- Hospital Train no. 52
- These images and the content of State Library of Pennsylvania 940.47673 K748h 1943 History of Hospital Train no. 52 and its personnel : American Expeditionary Forces, France, 1917-1919 are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.