Collection ID: 0016 | Metadata type: TEI
Penn Museum 2006-24-1 Ḥamlah-ʼi Ḥaydarī / [حملۀ حيدرى]
TitleḤamlah-ʼi Ḥaydarī / [حملۀ حيدرى]
- Bāz̲il, Muhammad Rafīʻ ibn Muḥammad al-Mashhadī, -1712 باذل، مهمد رفيع بن محمد المشهدى،
Other related names
- Dyson, Robert H, former owner
Call numberPenn Museum 2006-24-1
(University of Pennsylvania, University of Pennsylvania Museum of Archaeology and Anthropology)
- bibid: 9977571453503681
PublisherUniversity of Pennsylvania
Item is undated, but perhaps produced in the 17th century.
- between 1600 and 1699?
One bifolium, not consecutive pages, from a religious poem.
- Title supplied by cataloger.
- Dimensions of original manuscript: 410 x 260 (250 x 135) mm.
- Laid, non-European paper; no visible chain lines.
- "Waqf" is written across the top of one leaf and across the rubrications on another leaf.
Extent1 online resource (1 bifolium)
FoliationModern foliation added in pencil, upper outer corners as if the leaves were to be read left to right (1A-2B); catchwords every verso, lower left. The digital images have been sorted so that they read in left-to-right order; foliation therefore is 2B-1A.
BindingBifolium is loose.
- Gift of Dr. Robert H. Dyson, Jr. in 2006
- Detached leaves
- Manuscripts, Persian
- Manuscripts, 17th century
Table of contents
- 2B — [Ḥamlah-ʼi Ḥaydarī]
9352_0000.tif (120.4 MB)
9352_0000_thumb.jpg (4.4 KB)
9352_0000_web.jpg (297.9 KB)
Section: [Ḥamlah-ʼi Ḥaydarī]