Collection ID: 0016 | Metadata type: TEI
Penn Museum 51-9-3 Nāmasadda text
Call numberPenn Museum 51-9-3
(Philadelphia, University of Pennsylvania, Rare Book & Manuscript Library Web)
- bibid: 6321148
PublisherThe University of Pennsylvania Libraries
LanguageIn Thai and Pali
Pedagogical text with Pali words and translations and glosses in Thai about a wheel-turning king named Mahasudassana.
Extent1 online resource (31 leaves) :
- Gift of Mrs. W. H. Kneedler (nurse and wife of Presbyterian medical missionary W. H. Kneedler), 1951.
- Buddhist literature, Thai--Early works to 1800
- Buddhist stories, Thai--Early works to 1800
- Translations (documents)
- Manuscripts, Thai--18th century
- Manuscripts--Thailand--18th century