Collection ID: 0023 | Metadata type: TEI
Lewis E M 1:4 Antiphonary
- Council on Library and Information Resources
Call numberLewis E M 1:4
(Philadelphia, United States, Free Library of Philadelphia, John Frederick Lewis Collection of European Manuscripts)
PublisherFree Library of Philadelphia
- Initial D
- This cutting has been dated to ca. 1460.
- This cutting originally belonged in an antiphonary. It begins the antiphon for the 1st Nocturn for the feast of St. Andrew.
Extent226 x 161 mm
- 15th century
- These images and the content of Free Library of Philadelphia Lewis E M 1:4: Antiphonary are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.
- To the extent possible under law, Free Library of Philadelphia, Special Collections has waived all copyright and related or neighboring rights to this metadata about Free Library of Philadelphia Lewis E M 1:4: Antiphonary. This work is published from: United States. For a summary of CC0, see https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/. Legal code: https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/legalcode.