Collection ID: 0023 | Metadata type: TEI
Lewis E M 1:24 Missal
- Council on Library and Information Resources
Call numberLewis E M 1:24
(Philadelphia, United States, Free Library of Philadelphia, John Frederick Lewis Collection of European Manuscripts)
PublisherFree Library of Philadelphia
- Initial V with the Ascension
- This initial begins the Introit for the feast of the Ascension, 'Viri Galilei quid admiramini aspicientes in celum ...' (Ye men of Galilee, why wonder you, looking up to heaven).
- This cutting has been dated to the 1470s.
Extent163 x 236 mm
- 15th century
- These images and the content of Free Library of Philadelphia Lewis E M 1:24: Missal are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.
- To the extent possible under law, Free Library of Philadelphia, Special Collections has waived all copyright and related or neighboring rights to this metadata about Free Library of Philadelphia Lewis E M 1:24: Missal. This work is published from: United States. For a summary of CC0, see https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/. Legal code: https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/legalcode.