Collection ID: 0023 | Metadata type: TEI
Lewis E M 1:28 Missal
- Council on Library and Information Resources
Call numberLewis E M 1:28
(Philadelphia, United States, Free Library of Philadelphia, John Frederick Lewis Collection of European Manuscripts)
PublisherFree Library of Philadelphia
- Initial G
- This initial begins the Introit for the feast of the Nativity of the Virgin, 'Gaudeamus omnes in Domino ...' (Let us all rejoice in the Lord).
- This cutting has been dated to the 1480s.
Extent153 x 186 mm
- 15th century
- These images and the content of Free Library of Philadelphia Lewis E M 1:28: Missal are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.
- To the extent possible under law, Free Library of Philadelphia, Special Collections has waived all copyright and related or neighboring rights to this metadata about Free Library of Philadelphia Lewis E M 1:28: Missal. This work is published from: United States. For a summary of CC0, see https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/. Legal code: https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/legalcode.