Collection ID: 0023 | Metadata type: TEI
Lewis E M 2:14 Gradual
- Council on Library and Information Resources
Call numberLewis E M 2:14
(Philadelphia, United States, Free Library of Philadelphia, John Frederick Lewis Collection of European Manuscripts)
PublisherFree Library of Philadelphia
- Initial S with the Pentecost
- This initial probably begins the Introit for the feast of Pentecost, 'Spiritus Domini replevit orbam terrarum' (The Spirit of the Lord fills the whole world).
- This cutting has been dated to ca. 1470.
Extent151 x 171 mm
- 15th century
- These images and the content of Free Library of Philadelphia Lewis E M 2:14: Gradual are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.
- To the extent possible under law, Free Library of Philadelphia, Special Collections has waived all copyright and related or neighboring rights to this metadata about Free Library of Philadelphia Lewis E M 2:14: Gradual. This work is published from: United States. For a summary of CC0, see https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/. Legal code: https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/legalcode.