Collection ID: 0023 | Metadata type: TEI
Lewis E M 4:5 Undetermined
- Council on Library and Information Resources
Call numberLewis E M 4:5
(Philadelphia, United States, Free Library of Philadelphia, John Frederick Lewis Collection of European Manuscripts)
PublisherFree Library of Philadelphia
- This is a cutting from a manuscript. One often finds the marginal spaces of medieval manuscripts filled with fanciful creatures or humorous scenes that often mocked or parodied everyday life. It is unclear what this figure is supposed to be doing.
- This is a margin drawing at the base of a page of an unknown manuscript.
- This is a marginalia decoration at the base of a page of an unknown manuscript. Here two men who appear to have horses in tow approach a man standing next to his castle.
- These images and the content of Free Library of Philadelphia Lewis E M 4:5: Undetermined are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.
- To the extent possible under law, Free Library of Philadelphia, Special Collections has waived all copyright and related or neighboring rights to this metadata about Free Library of Philadelphia Lewis E M 4:5: Undetermined. This work is published from: United States. For a summary of CC0, see https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/. Legal code: https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/legalcode.