Collection ID: 0023 | Metadata type: TEI
Lewis E M 4:9 Book of Hours
TitleBook of Hours
- Council on Library and Information Resources
Call numberLewis E M 4:9
(Philadelphia, United States, Free Library of Philadelphia, John Frederick Lewis Collection of European Manuscripts)
PublisherFree Library of Philadelphia
- St. Christopher carrying the Christ Child across the river
- This leaf was once part of a book of hours. The prayer below the miniature begins the Suffrage to St. Christopher, once the patron saint of travelers.
Extent132 x 171 mm
- 14th century
- Book of Hours
- These images and the content of Free Library of Philadelphia Lewis E M 4:9: Book of Hours are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.
- To the extent possible under law, Free Library of Philadelphia, Special Collections has waived all copyright and related or neighboring rights to this metadata about Free Library of Philadelphia Lewis E M 4:9: Book of Hours. This work is published from: United States. For a summary of CC0, see https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/. Legal code: https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/legalcode.