Collection ID: 0023 | Metadata type: TEI
Lewis E M 5:6 Antiphonary
- Council on Library and Information Resources
Call numberLewis E M 5:6
(Philadelphia, United States, Free Library of Philadelphia, John Frederick Lewis Collection of European Manuscripts)
PublisherFree Library of Philadelphia
- Initial H
- The intricate penwork of this initial is typical of minor decoration in late medieval manuscripts.
- This image shows the reverse of a cutting with a decorated initial from an antiphonary. The signature of John Frederick Lewis is visible in the lower right corner.
Extent137 x 126 mm
- 15th century
- These images and the content of Free Library of Philadelphia Lewis E M 5:6: Antiphonary are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.
- To the extent possible under law, Free Library of Philadelphia, Special Collections has waived all copyright and related or neighboring rights to this metadata about Free Library of Philadelphia Lewis E M 5:6: Antiphonary. This work is published from: United States. For a summary of CC0, see https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/. Legal code: https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/legalcode.