Collection ID: 0023 | Metadata type: TEI
Lewis E M 8:8 Bible
- Council on Library and Information Resources
Call numberLewis E M 8:8
(Philadelphia, United States, Free Library of Philadelphia, John Frederick Lewis Collection of European Manuscripts)
PublisherFree Library of Philadelphia
- Initial I depicting Queen Esther before Ahasuerus and the Death of Haman, beginning the Book of Esther
- This leaf is from the same manuscript as Lewis E M 8:7.
- This images shows the reverse of a leaf from a Bible.
- This leaf has been dated to ca. 1260-1270.
Extent138 x 202 mm
- 13th century
- These images and the content of Free Library of Philadelphia Lewis E M 8:8: Bible are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.
- To the extent possible under law, Free Library of Philadelphia, Special Collections has waived all copyright and related or neighboring rights to this metadata about Free Library of Philadelphia Lewis E M 8:8: Bible. This work is published from: United States. For a summary of CC0, see https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/. Legal code: https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/legalcode.