Collection ID: 0023 | Metadata type: TEI
Lewis E M 9:23 Breviary
- Council on Library and Information Resources
Call numberLewis E M 9:23
(Philadelphia, United States, Free Library of Philadelphia, John Frederick Lewis Collection of European Manuscripts)
PublisherFree Library of Philadelphia
- This miniature once marked the beginning of a lesson to be read during the feast of an undetermined saint. The text also remains to be identified. The miniature comes from the same manuscript as Lewis E M 9:18-22, 24-26.
- Unknown male saint
- This image shows the reverse of a cutting with a miniature from a breviary.
Extent54 x 74 mm
- 15th century
- These images and the content of Free Library of Philadelphia Lewis E M 9:23: Breviary are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.
- To the extent possible under law, Free Library of Philadelphia, Special Collections has waived all copyright and related or neighboring rights to this metadata about Free Library of Philadelphia Lewis E M 9:23: Breviary. This work is published from: United States. For a summary of CC0, see https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/. Legal code: https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/legalcode.