Collection ID: 0023 | Metadata type: TEI
Lewis E M 9:25 Breviary
- Council on Library and Information Resources
Call numberLewis E M 9:25
(Philadelphia, United States, Free Library of Philadelphia, John Frederick Lewis Collection of European Manuscripts)
PublisherFree Library of Philadelphia
- Calling of Jeremiah
- This miniature once marked the beginning of the first lesson for Matins of Passion Sunday. It is a reading from Jeremiah 1:1, 'Verba Hieremiae filii Helcie...' (The words of Jeremiah the son of Helcias). The miniature comes from the same manuscript as Lewis E M 9:18-24, and 26.
- This image shows the reverse of a cutting with a miniature from a breviary.
Extent55 x 79 mm
- 15th century
- These images and the content of Free Library of Philadelphia Lewis E M 9:25: Breviary are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.
- To the extent possible under law, Free Library of Philadelphia, Special Collections has waived all copyright and related or neighboring rights to this metadata about Free Library of Philadelphia Lewis E M 9:25: Breviary. This work is published from: United States. For a summary of CC0, see https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/. Legal code: https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/legalcode.