Collection ID: 0023 | Metadata type: TEI
Lewis E M 11:22 Hours of Louis XII (formerly Hours of Henry VII)
TitleHours of Louis XII (formerly Hours of Henry VII)
- Council on Library and Information Resources
Call numberLewis E M 11:22
(Philadelphia, United States, Free Library of Philadelphia, John Frederick Lewis Collection of European Manuscripts)
PublisherFree Library of Philadelphia
- This leaf comes from a calendar for the feasts days celebrated in the month of September. Calendar pages are often illustrated with the labors of the month and the zodiac sign associated with each month. Making wine was a typical labor for the month of September.
- The feast days for the month of September are continued here on the verso of the leaf.
- This leaf has been dated to ca. 1500.
Extent149 x 236 mm
- 15th century
- 16th century
- These images and the content of Free Library of Philadelphia Lewis E M 11:22: Hours of Louis XII (formerly Hours of Henry VII) are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.
- To the extent possible under law, Free Library of Philadelphia, Special Collections has waived all copyright and related or neighboring rights to this metadata about Free Library of Philadelphia Lewis E M 11:22: Hours of Louis XII (formerly Hours of Henry VII). This work is published from: United States. For a summary of CC0, see https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/. Legal code: https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/legalcode.