Collection ID: 0023 | Metadata type: TEI
Lewis E M 11:26 Choir book
- Council on Library and Information Resources
Call numberLewis E M 11:26
(Philadelphia, United States, Free Library of Philadelphia, John Frederick Lewis Collection of European Manuscripts)
PublisherFree Library of Philadelphia
- Miracle of the loaves and the fishes
- This cutting is from the same manuscript as E M 11:25 and 27. Musical notation on the reverse of 11:27 suggests that the cuttings are from a choir book.
- This leaf leaf may also have been illuminated in Flanders.
Extent62 x 80 mm
- 16th century
- Song book
- Musical notation
- These images and the content of Free Library of Philadelphia Lewis E M 11:26: Choir book are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.
- To the extent possible under law, Free Library of Philadelphia, Special Collections has waived all copyright and related or neighboring rights to this metadata about Free Library of Philadelphia Lewis E M 11:26: Choir book. This work is published from: United States. For a summary of CC0, see https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/. Legal code: https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/legalcode.