Collection ID: 0023 | Metadata type: TEI
Lewis E M 20:16 Antiphonary
- Council on Library and Information Resources
Call numberLewis E M 20:16
(Philadelphia, United States, Free Library of Philadelphia, John Frederick Lewis Collection of European Manuscripts)
PublisherFree Library of Philadelphia
- Initial B
- Lewis E M 20:9-13, 15-19, and 21 share the same line dimensions, but there is not enough evidence to confirm that they come from the same manuscript.
- This initial is typical of the kind of decorated initial found in choir books produced in northern Italy around the middle of the second half of the fifteenth century.
- This image shows the reverse of a cutting from an antiphonary.
Extent100 x 85 mm
- 15th century
- These images and the content of Free Library of Philadelphia Lewis E M 20:16: Antiphonary are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.
- To the extent possible under law, Free Library of Philadelphia, Special Collections has waived all copyright and related or neighboring rights to this metadata about Free Library of Philadelphia Lewis E M 20:16: Antiphonary. This work is published from: United States. For a summary of CC0, see https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/. Legal code: https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/legalcode.