Collection ID: 0023 | Metadata type: TEI
Lewis E M 24:28 Gradual
- Council on Library and Information Resources
Call numberLewis E M 24:28
(Philadelphia, United States, Free Library of Philadelphia, John Frederick Lewis Collection of European Manuscripts)
PublisherFree Library of Philadelphia
- Initial B
- This initial is typical of minor initial decoration found in Italian choir books of the fourteenth century. Lewis E M 24:27-28 share similar staff dimensions and are likely from the same manuscript.
- This image shows the reverse of a cutting with a decorated initial from a gradual.
Extent117 x 228 mm
- 14th century
- These images and the content of Free Library of Philadelphia Lewis E M 24:28: Gradual are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.
- To the extent possible under law, Free Library of Philadelphia, Special Collections has waived all copyright and related or neighboring rights to this metadata about Free Library of Philadelphia Lewis E M 24:28: Gradual. This work is published from: United States. For a summary of CC0, see https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/. Legal code: https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/legalcode.