Collection ID: 0023 | Metadata type: TEI
Lewis E M 25:22B Antiphonary
- Council on Library and Information Resources
Call numberLewis E M 25:22B
(Philadelphia, United States, Free Library of Philadelphia, John Frederick Lewis Collection of European Manuscripts)
PublisherFree Library of Philadelphia
- Initial M with the Annunciation
- This initial begins the first response for the first nocturn of Matins for the feast of the Annunciation (March 25), 'Missus est Gabriel Angelus,' (The Angel Gabriel was sent).
- This image shows the reverse of a cutting with an historiated intial from an antiphonary.
Extent136 x 129 mm
- 14th century
- Historiated initial
- These images and the content of Free Library of Philadelphia Lewis E M 25:22B: Antiphonary are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.
- To the extent possible under law, Free Library of Philadelphia, Special Collections has waived all copyright and related or neighboring rights to this metadata about Free Library of Philadelphia Lewis E M 25:22B: Antiphonary. This work is published from: United States. For a summary of CC0, see https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/. Legal code: https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/legalcode.