Collection ID: 0023 | Metadata type: TEI
Lewis E M 27:2 Choir book
- Council on Library and Information Resources
Call numberLewis E M 27:2
(Philadelphia, United States, Free Library of Philadelphia, John Frederick Lewis Collection of European Manuscripts)
PublisherFree Library of Philadelphia
- Initial C with the funeral of a bishop
- The precise moment in the liturgy that this initial begins remains to be determined, although it most likely belongs to a chant sung during ceremonies honoring the death of a bishop.
- This image shows the reverse of a cutting with an illuminated initial from a choir book.
Extent107 x 128 mm
- 14th century
- Song book
- Musical notation
- These images and the content of Free Library of Philadelphia Lewis E M 27:2: Choir book are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.
- To the extent possible under law, Free Library of Philadelphia, Special Collections has waived all copyright and related or neighboring rights to this metadata about Free Library of Philadelphia Lewis E M 27:2: Choir book. This work is published from: United States. For a summary of CC0, see https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/. Legal code: https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/legalcode.