Collection ID: 0023 | Metadata type: TEI
Lewis E M 27:5 Antiphonary
- Council on Library and Information Resources
Call numberLewis E M 27:5
(Philadelphia, United States, Free Library of Philadelphia, John Frederick Lewis Collection of European Manuscripts)
PublisherFree Library of Philadelphia
- Initial P with the Ascension
- This initial begins the first response for Matins of the feast of the Ascension, 'Post passionem suam per dies quadriginta ...' (After his Passion, for forty days).
- This image shows the reverse of a cutting with an illuminated initial from an antiphonary.
Extent111 x 141 mm
- 13th century
- These images and the content of Free Library of Philadelphia Lewis E M 27:5: Antiphonary are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.
- To the extent possible under law, Free Library of Philadelphia, Special Collections has waived all copyright and related or neighboring rights to this metadata about Free Library of Philadelphia Lewis E M 27:5: Antiphonary. This work is published from: United States. For a summary of CC0, see https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/. Legal code: https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/legalcode.