Collection ID: 0023 | Metadata type: TEI
Lewis E M 27:15 Antiphonary
- Council on Library and Information Resources
Call numberLewis E M 27:15
(Philadelphia, United States, Free Library of Philadelphia, John Frederick Lewis Collection of European Manuscripts)
PublisherFree Library of Philadelphia
- Initial D with St. Michael Archangel slaying the dragon
- This initial begins the Magnificat antiphon for first Vespers of the feast of St. Michael (Sept. 29), 'Dum sacrum mysterium cerneret Iohannes ...' (While John was beholding the sacred mystery).
Extent146 x 192 mm
- 16th century
- Historiated initial
- These images and the content of Free Library of Philadelphia Lewis E M 27:15: Antiphonary are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.
- To the extent possible under law, Free Library of Philadelphia, Special Collections has waived all copyright and related or neighboring rights to this metadata about Free Library of Philadelphia Lewis E M 27:15: Antiphonary. This work is published from: United States. For a summary of CC0, see https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/. Legal code: https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/legalcode.