Collection ID: 0023 | Metadata type: TEI
Lewis E M 28:24 Leaf from a breviary with an initial F depicting the Assumption of the Virgin
TitleLeaf from a breviary with an initial F depicting the Assumption of the Virgin
- Council on Library and Information Resources
Call numberLewis E M 28:24
(Philadelphia, United States, Free Library of Philadelphia, John Frederick Lewis Collection of European Manuscripts)
PublisherFree Library of Philadelphia
- This initial begins the prayer in the Ambrosian Rite for Matins of the Vigil of the Assumption of the Virgin (August 14) , Famulorum tuorum, quaesumus, Domine, delictis ignosce ... (Pardon, we beseech thee, O Lord, the offences of thy servants).
- Initial F with the Assumption of the Virgin
- This image shows the reverse of a leaf from a breviary.
Extent97 x 142 mm
- 14th century
- These images and the content of Free Library of Philadelphia Lewis E M 28:24: Leaf from a breviary with an initial F depicting the Assumption of the Virgin are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.
- To the extent possible under law, Free Library of Philadelphia, Special Collections has waived all copyright and related or neighboring rights to this metadata about Free Library of Philadelphia Lewis E M 28:24: Leaf from a breviary with an initial F depicting the Assumption of the Virgin. This work is published from: United States. For a summary of CC0, see https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/. Legal code: https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/legalcode.