Collection ID: 0023 | Metadata type: TEI
Lewis E M 29:17 Antiphonary
- Council on Library and Information Resources
Call numberLewis E M 29:17
(Philadelphia, United States, Free Library of Philadelphia, John Frederick Lewis Collection of European Manuscripts)
PublisherFree Library of Philadelphia
- Initial H with the Adoration of the Magi
- This initial begins the first response of the first nocturn of Matins for the feast of Epiphany, 'Hodie in Iordane baptizato Domino' (Today, when Jesus had been baptized in the Jordan).
- This image shows the reverse of a cutting with a miniature from an antiphonary.
Extent109 x 120 mm
- 13th century
- Historiated initial
- These images and the content of Free Library of Philadelphia Lewis E M 29:17: Antiphonary are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.
- To the extent possible under law, Free Library of Philadelphia, Special Collections has waived all copyright and related or neighboring rights to this metadata about Free Library of Philadelphia Lewis E M 29:17: Antiphonary. This work is published from: United States. For a summary of CC0, see https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/. Legal code: https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/legalcode.