Collection ID: 0023 | Metadata type: TEI
Lewis E M 42:2 Choir book
- Council on Library and Information Resources
Call numberLewis E M 42:2
(Philadelphia, United States, Free Library of Philadelphia, John Frederick Lewis Collection of European Manuscripts)
PublisherFree Library of Philadelphia
- As the iconography of this initial suggests, this initial likely begins Introit for the first Sunday in Advent, 'Ad te levavi animam mean ...' (I left up my soul to you), from Psalm 24:1. The cutting has been pasted to its current mat, however, making it impossible to identify the liturgy precisely. This cutting is from the same manuscript as Lewis E M 1:29.
- Initial A with David in Prayer
Extent188 x 440 mm
- Song book
- Musical notation
- These images and the content of Free Library of Philadelphia Lewis E M 42:2: Choir book are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.
- To the extent possible under law, Free Library of Philadelphia, Special Collections has waived all copyright and related or neighboring rights to this metadata about Free Library of Philadelphia Lewis E M 42:2: Choir book. This work is published from: United States. For a summary of CC0, see https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/. Legal code: https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/legalcode.