Collection ID: 0023 | Metadata type: TEI
Lewis E M 42:10 Choir book
- Council on Library and Information Resources
Call numberLewis E M 42:10
(Philadelphia, United States, Free Library of Philadelphia, John Frederick Lewis Collection of European Manuscripts)
PublisherFree Library of Philadelphia
LanguageNo linguistic content, Not applicable
- Crucifixion with border images portraying the sacrifice of Isaac, St. Christopher, Charlemagne, and John the Evangelist
- This image of the Crucifixion contains no text on either its front or reverse, making it impossible to determine the type of manuscript for which it was made. Its large size suggests that it may have been meant as a frontispiece of a choir book.
Extent197 x 284 mm
- Song book
- Musical notation
- These images and the content of Free Library of Philadelphia Lewis E M 42:10: Choir book are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.
- To the extent possible under law, Free Library of Philadelphia, Special Collections has waived all copyright and related or neighboring rights to this metadata about Free Library of Philadelphia Lewis E M 42:10: Choir book. This work is published from: United States. For a summary of CC0, see https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/. Legal code: https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/legalcode.