Collection ID: 0023 | Metadata type: TEI
Lewis E M 46:11 Hymnal
- Council on Library and Information Resources
Call numberLewis E M 46:11
(Philadelphia, United States, Free Library of Philadelphia, John Frederick Lewis Collection of European Manuscripts)
PublisherFree Library of Philadelphia
- Initial T with the Apostles
- This initial begins the hymn 'Tristes erat apostoli ...' (Sad were the Apostles). This hymn was sung during the feast of the Apostles and Evangelists in Paschaltide.
- This image shows the reverse of a cutting with an historiated initial from a hymnal.
Extent235 x 415 mm
- 15th century
- Historiated initial
- These images and the content of Free Library of Philadelphia Lewis E M 46:11: Hymnal are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.
- To the extent possible under law, Free Library of Philadelphia, Special Collections has waived all copyright and related or neighboring rights to this metadata about Free Library of Philadelphia Lewis E M 46:11: Hymnal. This work is published from: United States. For a summary of CC0, see https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/. Legal code: https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/legalcode.