Collection ID: 0023 | Metadata type: TEI
Lewis E M 48:7 Gradual
- Council on Library and Information Resources
Call numberLewis E M 48:7
(Philadelphia, United States, Free Library of Philadelphia, John Frederick Lewis Collection of European Manuscripts)
PublisherFree Library of Philadelphia
- Initial R with the Resurrection of Christ
- This initial begins the Introit for Easter Sunday, 'Resurrexi, et adhuc tecum sum, alleluya ...' (I have risen and am still with thee, Alleluia).
- This image shows the reverse of a cutting with an historiated initial from a gradual.
Extent216 x 224 mm
- 15th century
- Historiated initial
- These images and the content of Free Library of Philadelphia Lewis E M 48:7: Gradual are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.
- To the extent possible under law, Free Library of Philadelphia, Special Collections has waived all copyright and related or neighboring rights to this metadata about Free Library of Philadelphia Lewis E M 48:7: Gradual. This work is published from: United States. For a summary of CC0, see https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/. Legal code: https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/legalcode.