Collection ID: 0023 | Metadata type: TEI
Lewis E M 48:11 Gradual
- Council on Library and Information Resources
Call numberLewis E M 48:11
(Philadelphia, United States, Free Library of Philadelphia, John Frederick Lewis Collection of European Manuscripts)
PublisherFree Library of Philadelphia
- Initial D with Christ calling Sts. Peter and Andrew
- This initial probably begins the Introit for the feast of St. Andrew (Nov. 30), 'Dominus secus mare Galilaee vidit duos fratres ...' (The Lord, by the sea of Galile, saw two brothers).
- This image shoes the reverse of a cutting from a gradual.
Extent173 x 191 mm
- 13th century
- These images and the content of Free Library of Philadelphia Lewis E M 48:11: Gradual are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.
- To the extent possible under law, Free Library of Philadelphia, Special Collections has waived all copyright and related or neighboring rights to this metadata about Free Library of Philadelphia Lewis E M 48:11: Gradual. This work is published from: United States. For a summary of CC0, see https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/. Legal code: https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/legalcode.