Collection ID: 0023 | Metadata type: TEI
Lewis E M 50:3 undetermined
- Council on Library and Information Resources
Call numberLewis E M 50:3
(Philadelphia, United States, Free Library of Philadelphia, John Frederick Lewis Collection of European Manuscripts)
PublisherFree Library of Philadelphia
- Reverse entirely obscured by backing material.
- St. Scholastica
- The saint pictured in this cutting is St. Scholastica, the patron saint of nuns and the sister of St. Benedict of Nursia, the founder of the Dominican Order. She is identified here by her Dominican habit and her attributes, the dove and a lily.
Extent87 x 429 mm
- 16th century
- These images and the content of Free Library of Philadelphia Lewis E M 50:3: undetermined are free of known copyright restrictions and in the public domain. See the Creative Commons Public Domain Mark page for usage details, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/mark/1.0/.
- To the extent possible under law, Free Library of Philadelphia, Special Collections has waived all copyright and related or neighboring rights to this metadata about Free Library of Philadelphia Lewis E M 50:3: undetermined. This work is published from: United States. For a summary of CC0, see https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/. Legal code: https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/legalcode.